Howard Law

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
But then you would just be lying out of your butthole
So is it safe to assume that you are a Ford guy? If you're a Chrysler fan then you're just delusional. If your a Titan fan, then you haven't owned one and if you're a Toyota fan, congratulations, you have the ugliest truck ever made in the history of trucks being made anywhere ever.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
So is it safe to assume that you are a Ford guy? If you're a Chrysler fan then you're just delusional. If your a Titan fan, then you haven't owned one and if you're a Toyota fan, congratulations, you have the ugliest truck ever made in the history of trucks being made anywhere ever.
lol, I have no allegiance to any brand, just trolling you ;)

I do need a new truck, have been thinking about the Tundra TRD (not for looks by any means though)

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
lol, I have no allegiance to any brand, just trolling you ;)

I do need a new truck, have been thinking about the Tundra TRD (not for looks by any means though)
I know. We've actually had a trucks conversation before.

I'm not terribly brand loyal either. I've had 3 silverados, one F150, a sport trac(huge mistake) and my dad decided to give up his Silverados for a Titan. He has spent more repairing the Titan than all of our other previous trucks combined. The f150 was ok, but there was always some little annoying something going on, no major or expensive repairs though. I've just had such positive experiences with the silverados that I can't justify buying anything else. I've got 120,000 on my 11 and haven't spent one dime aside from gas and oil changes. My last one had 215,000 and it never once had a repair done on it, just one set of brakes and two sets of tires.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I know. We've actually had a trucks conversation before.

I'm not terribly brand loyal either. I've had 3 silverados, one F150, a sport trac(huge mistake) and my dad decided to give up his Silverados for a Titan. He has spent more repairing the Titan than all of our other previous trucks combined. The f150 was ok, but there was always some little annoying something going on, no major or expensive repairs though. I've just had such positive experiences with the silverados that I can't justify buying anything else. I've got 120,000 on my 11 and haven't spent one dime aside from gas and oil changes. My last one had 215,000 and it never once had a repair done on it, just one set of brakes and two sets of tires.

I won't buy new, so finding a lightly used TRD will likely be tough, but I still haven't killed my Found On Road Dead yet. I'm not too worried about aesthetics as much as I am with just having a dependable and long-lasting truck. I'm also a cheap ass, some of the prices on trucks lately just makes me laugh - I just can't see shelling out half of what some small homes go for to buy a brand new truck.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Whatever, you like that weird tentacle hantai shit
What have I told you about sniffing spray paint and posting on the webz?

Last edited:
Reactions: sam
H

Hoss

What have I told you about sniffing spray paint and posting on the webz?
Sorry

3c3e226eccad20bcc7d8a29e79347a47.jpg

Reactions: Shemp and sam

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
He's definitely a flailing dick monster kind of guy.
Just out of curiosity, why does everything always end up turning into a conversation about flailing dick monsters with you?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Just out of curiosity, why does everything always end up turning into a conversation about flailing dick monsters with you?

We all have out hobbies...mine is cataloging dick monsters...yours is drilling on them. Se la vie