Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I agree. If it didn't pass 1st time around then even with the change in seats it would be tough in light of the recent shooting events.

The only reason these and FA weapons aren't being attacked is because they are federally regulated. Also, it would eliminate tax revenue and we all know how that goes when trying to take taxes away from the gubment!

Reactions: erkinator 2

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You know all the suppressor manufacturers and dealers are cussing right now. Last time everyone was "waiting for the HPA to pass" really fucked them up.
But if it passes they'll be printing money. It's about the only thing that will save that part of the industry. We had a boom in interest in suppressors, and a corresponding wave of support to introduce pro-gun legislation...now consumers are feeling snake bitten a a bit, and I'm not sure all of the players in the suppressor game will be able to eat the same shrinking pie unless something big happens.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
But if it passes they'll be printing money. It's about the only thing that will save that part of the industry. We had a boom in interest in suppressors, and a corresponding wave of support to introduce pro-gun legislation...now consumers are feeling snake bitten a a bit, and I'm not sure all of the players in the suppressor game will be able to eat the same shrinking pie unless something big happens.

Really would Make America Great Again!

Reactions: Laufen

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Everybody with a large would be making them if the nfa is deemed unconstitutional. People would be making crude ones from all sorts of things.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Everybody with a large would be making them if the nfa is deemed unconstitutional. People would be making crude ones from all sorts of things.
That would be a good thing. Yeah, a few dipshits might blow themselves up, but we would also see some cool new innovations and see prices drop too.

People can already buy a DIY homemade suppressor kit online now anyway. They call them solvent traps.