• Total voters

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Once they are engraved, they are always sbr lowers.

Not true. Without a SBR uppers on the lower, it is nothing more than a lower.

I could give you one of my SBR lowers tonight as long as it doesn't have an upper shorter than 16" on it when I do.

Reactions: thebull
H

Hoss

Not true. Without a SBR uppers on the lower, it is nothing more than a lower.

I could give you one of my SBR lowers tonight as long as it doesn't have an upper shorter than 16" on it when I do.
I dare you

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Back off,.I get my free sbr first

He is wrong. There is no requirement to notify the ATF if I sell a SBR in non SBR configuration. If you return it to SBR configuration you are have committed a felony.

permaneo vox

Powered by Silencer Shop
Trusted Trader
Sep 21, 2015
Heart of Georgia
Zip code
He is wrong. There is no requirement to notify the ATF if I sell a SBR in non SBR configuration. If you return it to SBR configuration you are have committed a felony.

Notify ATF Branch firs(remove from registry), otherwise, you committed felony.

ATF will wonder, where'd the SBR go?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Notify ATF Branch firs(remove from registry), otherwise, you committed felony.

ATF will wonder, where'd the SBR go?

Nope. No requirement to notify. Also, the ATF does not confirm when you request removal from the registry.

I sold a SBR this year. I had a nice long conversation with the ATF prior to the sale as well as a couple of NFA lawyers.

Reactions: Cudruln

permaneo vox