Hopefully this can stay in general discussion

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Start by disarming anyone that voted for him.
My vote initially was based on my calculated ineffectiveness at him passing new gun laws......and it appears I was correct.

Last edited:

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Start by disarming anyone that voted for him.

In fairness, when your choices were an unknown possibly radical first term senator from Illinois or John freaking McCain, I really can't hold it against anyone who voted for him the first time.

Reactions: Shemp and Strider12

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
He will go down as the worst president ever... Unless Hitlery gets elected, then he'll be the 2nd worst.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
He will go down as the worst president ever... Unless Hitlery gets elected, then he'll be the 2nd worst.
I don't know that he's done anything worse than the Patriot Act. And the argument could be made Bush paved the road for all this.

And I don't think you've studied FDRs presidency as intensely as I have. That was treason beyond anything we've seen since, or ever will see.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
I don't know that he's done anything worse than the Patriot Act. And the argument could be made Bush paved the road for all this.

And I don't think you've studied FDRs presidency as intensely as I have. That was treason beyond anything we've seen since, or ever will see.
Oh snap... I forgot about fdr!
Yeah, but he also had the great depression.. And those "work program's" gave him a more favourable opinion. However... Three terms? Um... Yeah that's not cool.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

I was going off tripling the US Deficit, and Giving Iran the green light to nuke us sometime in the near future.. Not to mention IMHO, he has throw race relations back 50 years...

FDR was bad, but we surivied ( more or less ) I think Obummer is putting the last few nails in the coffin... Hitlery will be throwing dirt on the coffin.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Oh snap... I forgot about fdr!
Yeah, but he also had the great depression.. And those "work program's" gave him a more favourable opinion. However... Three terms? Um... Yeah that's not cool.
The only way to truly understand FDRs legacy is to study the Supreme Court decisions made from 1933-37. That is where we lost everything. When you read Brandeis' opinions on Ashwander vs. Tennessee Valley Authority you just shake your head and cry. Literally if you understand what he says.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Just keep focusing on the government's mascot folks, while we work behind the scenes fucking you six ways to Sunday.

Reactions: Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I was going off tripling the US Deficit, and Giving Iran the green light to nuke us sometime in the near future.. Not to mention IMHO, he has throw race relations back 50 years...

FDR was bad, but we surivied ( more or less ) I think Obummer is putting the last few nails in the coffin... Hitlery will be throwing dirt on the coffin.
Pales in comparison to the damage done to our individual rights by the Patriot Act. Bush made it happen, Obama kept it viable. I don't give a damn about the deficit when we print our own money and manipulate credit ratings, and if Iran can be monitored more closely then cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Pales in comparison to the damage done to our individual rights by the Patriot Act. Bush made it happen, Obama kept it viable. I don't give a damn about the deficit when we print our own money and manipulate credit ratings, and if Iran can be monitored more closely then cool.

This x1000...Though FDR's tenure was no bed of roses either.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This x1000...Though FDR's tenure was no bed of roses either.
Even though it passed under Bush, I don't think he was the driving force behind it. He probably was stupid enough to buy the bill of goods presented to him by those proposing the legislation, but I don't think he set out with malicious intent. Fact is, he didn't have the balls or foresight to squash it, and neither has Obama.

Reactions: EugenFJR

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Even though it passed under Bush, I don't think he was the driving force behind it. He probably was stupid enough to buy the bill of goods presented to him by those proposing the legislation, but I don't think he set out with malicious intent. Fact is, he didn't have the balls or foresight to squash it, and neither has Obama.

given the speed with which it was presented it is clear it had been sitting and waiting for the right time...

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

Maybe this is what we need, to finally hit rock bottom so maybe we can rebuild this country into what it once was.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Maybe this is what we need, to finally hit rock bottom so maybe we can rebuild this country into what it once was.
I think this would be a good thing but it will take sacrifice and I haven't met anybody willing to do that EXPECIALLY when it comes to material things.

All I keep thinking is that the founders were willing to die and we won't sacrifice our Mcmansion for something smaller if it were called for.