Help me pick a trigger

American Revival Apparel Company

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
That is really tempting. I really want a flat trigger but that is a good deal. I have to wait till next payday before I would have the cash. Let me think on it and I will let you know then, if you still have it.

It ain’t going anywhere. If you want, I’ll get it to you, pay me later.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Good thing about he Hiperfire I linked is that the coil springs that drive the hammer are separate from the ones that effect trigger pull. You can get a very light trigger with 100% reliable ignition of milspec primers.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am going to start gathering parts for my SET lower after Christmas. I have most things decided but could use some help.

I want a flat trigger, I don’t care if it is super crisp or light as long as it is reliable and no worse than a mil-spec trigger. I would rather not spend end of fortune if I can avoid it. I obvious know of gieselle, CMC, etc.... but are there any smaller companies with a good flat trigger for an AR?

The other question is buffer tubes, I am going to use a BCM stock but I don’t know now much about the different options in buffer tubes. I don’t need a super long LOP and the basic tube I have fits me fine. Is it really worth buying a A5 (I think it’s called) or similar tube?
Anyone have one of these?

https://www.hiperfire.com/product/hipertouchecl/