Faktory 47

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I missed seeing that in my post. Sorry I triggered you. I also read Rules for Radicals, nice try...

I missed that in my post as well. It's not a "gun law" it's a carry requirements being discussed. To answer the rest, I am opposed to requiring background checks on private sales, gun free zones as well as the federal prohibition of pistol sales to 18-20 year olds.

Traveling is a right, driving is a privilege. Fuck up with either driving or carrying & you can lose it, whether right or privilege.
Politician are looking for revenue, they already got you there. Unless you don't have a GWCL, therefor no dog in this contest.

Freedom isn't easy, neither is being responsible easy for some people.

Triggered I do not get. To take such offense to 3 different posts, it is easy to see who does. I don't mind having a conversation about it, but don't start with the "muh freedoms" bs. Like I said before, that's what the left does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waterguy

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Last time I checked no training is required for a license to express your 1st amendment right. So, go pound sand. Shall not be infringed and all...

Ummmm.... About that, we really don't that right anymore, "Hate Speech Laws" Ring a bell? And it's utter bullshit that we have them.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
Having a license to exercise a God given right is a non starter. Should we have training for a right to jury trial? How about no quarter? The founders were clear on this. I will never support any right requiring government permission to be valid

Reactions: karlvv

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Having a license to exercise a God given right is a non starter. Should we have training for a right to jury trial? How about no quarter? The founders were clear on this. I will never support any right requiring government permission to be valid

Put your hand over your mouth and breath through your nose. If government doesn't give permission, who does?

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
I think this is a step towards acceptance of the GWCL in states that do not currently recognize it.

I don't think drivers licenses should be given to anyone who simply passes a background check, either.

I realize that a lot of people are going to yell "muh freedom" and all that. Those people are the same that don't have a carry permit because they don't think it is constitutionally required.

To be blunt, I am against dumbasses driving & dumbasess carrying guns. I see lots of both.

Are you serious with this? Do you even constitution bro?

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
Unfortunately a huge percentage of gun owners think this is a great idea. Give them an inch....
I'm against it but the majority of gun owners know jack shit about gun safety, we're damn experts here, seriously. I can't tell you the number of times I've been swept while doing a gun transfer. Most of these guys never heard of Cooper's 4 rules and the others obviously don't understand #1 and #2.

Go to Johns Mountain WMA when its crowded. It's a great simulation of live fire battles :)

Reactions: George P. Burdell

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
A 4-8 hour mandatory class will fix very little issues. Idiots will still be idiots, and it isn't enough training to fix any serious issues. Just window dressing and revenue generation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waterguy and karlvv

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It says the training would be safe handling, loading, and unloading. Getting pretty sick of politicians trying to pass stupid laws that do nothing more than give them a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I have taken 4G Tactical's basic pistol class which is more than sufficient for the requirements. Even have a diploma to prove it!

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
I've also notice that most people who are for mandatory training are the ones that are most likely to carry a CCW badge.
tumblr_nukg73EoCp1s2fmvmo1_500.jpg

Gotsta have the sash and badge holder or it ain't legit.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code