Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I remember way back in the early 80's lusting after a full auto bbq gun. It ran off a can of freon and about 3k rpm. Cant remember why I didn't buy it. I think I was broke most of the time.

After a little google-fu I found it was the LARC Annihilator.

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
I remember way back in the early 80's lusting after a full auto bbq gun. It ran off a can of freon and about 3k rpm. Cant remember why I didn't buy it. I think I was broke most of the time.

THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Those are the guns at the "shoot the star out" game at the county Fair back home...have never seen one anywhere else

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!
Those are the guns at the "shoot the star out" game at the county Fair back home...have never seen one anywhere else

That is the exact game that I was thinking about when I saw the thread title.

Thank god these are cheaper than the "Zoid" or whatever full auto BB guns that have been around for awhile. Those were pretty pricey.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I had one of those,freon would freeze up the gun real quick. Had to do short bursts.You could actually see the bb line all the way to target