Econ Free

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
A stock tip. No charge. Think of me when you cash in.

VIXY I'm not showing my work, do the charting yourself, but she's juicy.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This is still looking very, very good.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't speak "stock" very well... some say I barely speak English.

I would assume you're anticipating a split?

And how would someone go about buying this stock- is this an eTrade kind of thing? I honestly don't know.
Yeah, you could purchase via Sharebuilder, E-Trade, any of those online brokers like that.

I'm not anticipating a split, but a pretty severe correction in the DJIA. The volatility index is at just about an all time low, and as soon as investor confidence starts to slip, the VIX will go up pretty quickly. VIXY is an ETF that mimics the movement of the VIX (volatility index).

This correction has been a long time coming, just like a volcano building up pressure it's going to hit pretty hard.

None of this is financial advice btw, but just a heads up to do your own research, charting and make up your own mind. I just thought I'd share what I have found, along with the collaboration of a financial analyst friend of mine.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah, you could purchase via Sharebuilder, E-Trade, any of those online brokers like that.

I'm not anticipating a split, but a pretty severe correction in the DJIA. The volatility index is at just about an all time low, and as soon as investor confidence starts to slip, the VIX will go up pretty quickly. VIXY is an ETF that mimics the movement of the VIX (volatility index).

This correction has been a long time coming, just like a volcano building up pressure it's going to hit pretty hard.

None of this is financial advice btw, but just a heads up to do your own research, charting and make up your own mind. I just thought I'd share what I have found, along with the collaboration of a financial analyst friend of mine.

Yeah- like I said, I have no idea about stock trading. I have a 401k because it's a company benefit... I pay it little to no attention (which is probably a mistake, but it is what it is).

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah- like I said, I have no idea about stock trading. I have a 401k because it's a company benefit... I pay it little to no attention (which is probably a mistake, but it is what it is).
Here's the basic lowdown. Right now single shares of VIXY are trading for around $31 each. 5 years ago, amidst moderate volatility they were worth about $2000 each. Think of it like buying lowers now for $33 and (getting your FFL) and selling them for $2000 a piece during the next banic.

Same with stocks. You create an etrade account and link you checking account. When you sell your shares, transfer the money back to your checking account. Easy peasy.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Here's the basic lowdown. Right now single shares of VIXY are trading for around $31 each. 5 years ago, amidst moderate volatility they were worth about $2000 each. Think of it like buying lowers now for $33 and (getting your FFL) and selling them for $2000 a piece during the next banic.

Same with stocks. You create an etrade account and link you checking account. When you sell your shares, transfer the money back to your checking account. Easy peasy.

My knowledge of stock trading just increased by many hundreds of percents... Sounds better than stockpiling 30 round AR mags waiting on the next ban.

Of course, stocks go both ways and there are no guarantees of anything.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
My knowledge of stock trading just increased by many hundreds of percents... Sounds better than stockpiling 30 round AR mags waiting on the next ban.

Of course, stocks go both ways and there are no guarantees of anything.
True, they could go down to $0 but that's not really going to happen. Same with AR lowers. They could get to $5 each, but they won't stay there.

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
Do you still think this looks good? How long is your hold looking?

From what little I've traded and what things I look at this would be a no go for me, but different strokes for different folks. Don't know the surrounding field here so this might be an incredible price and you'll be telling people you bought at $27 like people who bought apple in the 90s.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do you still think this looks good? How long is your hold looking?

From what little I've traded and what things I look at this would be a no go for me, but different strokes for different folks. Don't know the surrounding field here so this might be an incredible price and you'll be telling people you bought at $27 like people who bought apple in the 90s.
I think it looks great actually.

Reactions: Sheps