This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Free

Discussion in 'Economics & Finance' started by Laufen, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

A stock tip. No charge. Think of me when you cash in.

VIXY I'm not showing my work, do the charting yourself, but she's juicy.

2. Huddy

Huddy Tracker

Juicy ViXXXy doesn't sound like a stock, more like the early show at the Clermont lounge. Good looking out. I'll be sure to peruse its possibilities.

the_great_white and Laufen like this.
  3. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

This is still looking very, very good.

4. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I don't speak "stock" very well... some say I barely speak English.

I would assume you're anticipating a split?

And how would someone go about buying this stock- is this an eTrade kind of thing? I honestly don't know.

5. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

Yeah, you could purchase via Sharebuilder, E-Trade, any of those online brokers like that.

I'm not anticipating a split, but a pretty severe correction in the DJIA. The volatility index is at just about an all time low, and as soon as investor confidence starts to slip, the VIX will go up pretty quickly. VIXY is an ETF that mimics the movement of the VIX (volatility index).

This correction has been a long time coming, just like a volcano building up pressure it's going to hit pretty hard.

None of this is financial advice btw, but just a heads up to do your own research, charting and make up your own mind. I just thought I'd share what I have found, along with the collaboration of a financial analyst friend of mine.

dial1911 likes this.
  6. dial1911

Yeah- like I said, I have no idea about stock trading. I have a 401k because it's a company benefit... I pay it little to no attention (which is probably a mistake, but it is what it is).

7. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

Here's the basic lowdown. Right now single shares of VIXY are trading for around $31 each. 5 years ago, amidst moderate volatility they were worth about $2000 each. Think of it like buying lowers now for $33 and (getting your FFL) and selling them for $2000 a piece during the next banic.

Same with stocks. You create an etrade account and link you checking account. When you sell your shares, transfer the money back to your checking account. Easy peasy.

dial1911 likes this.
  8. dial1911

My knowledge of stock trading just increased by many hundreds of percents... Sounds better than stockpiling 30 round AR mags waiting on the next ban.

Of course, stocks go both ways and there are no guarantees of anything.

9. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

True, they could go down to $0 but that's not really going to happen. Same with AR lowers. They could get to $5 each, but they won't stay there.

dial1911 likes this.