Form 1

Howard Law

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Correct you don't need to get the local police to do your fingerprints. You can order the cards off amazon or even get them from the ATF. Some companies will even sell them to you pre-filled out and all you do is ink them up.

For your form 1 you will need details. Length and caliber for sure. Either while you wait, or when you get the form 1 send the tube off to be engraved. OR even do it yourself.

Solvent traps them selves are legal to own. But I waited until my form 1 was approved to buy anything.

thats my confusion was how to engrave, and how to know the detail unless i already had the tube

Reactions: roadsignmcclanahan

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
I'm not @KhyberPass but I got mine done at the Cobb County Sheriff's office. Reasonable price and they're used to doing them.
I rolled my own the first time, no problems....just wondering what everyone else does. Price wise it may be a wash, I’m just lazy and don’t want to go to the sheriff and get it done. Haha

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I rolled my own the first time, no problems....just wondering what everyone else does. Price wise it may be a wash, I’m just lazy and don’t want to go to the sheriff and get it done. Haha
I was going to do my own but I was worried that my application would be rejected for not having digital prints.