Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My cat has been eating well this season.

We have one less chipmunk in jerns crick.

Came home from Costco and garage door would only go up a foot or so and stop. Kept activating the remote, trying to figure out what was going on. So we opened the other door.

Come to find out a chipmunk got caught between the rail and the roller. I don't think it suffered much.

Who knew you could use a garage door as a rodent control device?

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
First lady Jill Biden is apologizing after saying Latinos are as "unique" as "breakfast tacos" at an event in San Antonio, Texas, her spokesperson Michael LaRosa said.
Not only did she piss off all the mexicanos in Texas, she also pissed off all the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, central americans, and south americans. They REALLY don't like being all grouped together!

But, I guess on the positive side, she didn't say Latinas.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
We have one less chipmunk in jerns crick.

Came home from Costco and garage door would only go up a foot or so and stop. Kept activating the remote, trying to figure out what was going on. So we opened the other door.

Come to find out a chipmunk got caught between the rail and the roller. I don't think it suffered much.

Who knew you could use a garage door as a rodent control device?

Be sure to paint a chipmunk silhouette on the door.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Nothing yet, I don't think they will know for awhile, they have a hazmat issue and 2 gates closed...tomorrow is going to be a shitshow
Sounds like Watson, Green, and Davis track crossings are blocked. No info about MLK or Elberta.
Sounds like north-bound train, accident near Davis.
I'm thinking Russell, and maybe Elberta, would be the only way across.
Don't know if they can clear all that overnight.