Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I almost got bitten by a copperhead on a land nav course. I was pulling myself up from a dried out creek bed, using a tree root, and put my hand just a few inches from it's face. I was amazed that I didn't get bitten. I would have been in deep shit, I was miles away from anyone.

Wife did a little research last night. They aren't very aggressive and tend to run before standing and fighting. Just hope it doesn't get in the back yard because of the dogs.

And on a positive note hopefully it clears out our chipmunks.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Wife did a little research last night. They aren't very aggressive and tend to run before standing and fighting. Just hope it doesn't get in the back yard because of the dogs.

Traps have done a number on the chipmunks around my house. Population has been significantly reduced and it appears that they're no longer digging under the driveway and around the house itself.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

About 15 years ago, I was doing some cleaning up in the backyard. A 38 inch copperhead came out of nowhere to strike me, and both of my dogs were near me. I managed to pin in the loose brush, but it managed to strike my Army boot twice before I cut it's head off. It was 38 inches long and as wide as my forearm. As soon as I see one of those things, it dies. I don't care what I have to do. Rattlesnakes gotta go too.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
About 15 years ago, I was doing some cleaning up in the backyard. A 38 inch copperhead came out of nowhere to strike me, and both of my dogs were near me. I managed to pin in the loose brush, but it managed to strike my Army boot twice before I cut it's head off. It was 38 inches long and as wide as my forearm. As soon as I see one of those things, it dies. I don't care what I have to do. Rattlesnakes gotta go too.
this is the correct way copperheads, cottonmouths and rattlers die the second i see them. If any where around my house

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
in case you guys need a dog collar or want to leave a couple comments