Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
With everything going on lately, I haven't been able to schedule an appt to get my haircut where I always go. So today I called until I found a place that was open and takes walk ins.

She cut my hair with a #1 guard all the way to my part line on the left side, ALL OF IT. And left me with long hair on the right side of my part. With some dark makeup I'd look EMO AF.

And I can't get mad bc 1) it's not gonna magically grow back RN, and 2) She's so excited about going to NC tomorrow am and seeing her mid 80 year old parents she hasn't seen in 3 years. Plus I'm really trying hard to be a better person. So since there's no fixing it, I came home and shaved the top of my head with a #3 guard, and spent $25 for nothing. *Serenity Now*

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
With everything going on lately, I haven't been able to schedule an appt to get my haircut where I always go. So today I called until I found a place that was open and takes walk ins.

She cut my hair with a #1 guard all the way to my part line on the left side, ALL OF IT. And left me with long hair on the right side of my part. With some dark makeup I'd look EMO AF.

And I can't get mad bc 1) it's not gonna magically grow back RN, and 2) She's so excited about going to NC tomorrow am and seeing her mid 80 year old parents she hasn't seen in 3 years. Plus I'm really trying hard to be a better person. So since there's no fixing it, I came home and shaved the top of my head with a #3 guard, and spent $25 for nothing. *Serenity Now*
FastEmoStang

You're not mad at me you're mad at your father

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I thought last year was the last year for Knob Creek?

That's what I heard. I went in 2018, it was alright, I did see a bunch of cool rifles firing. But the best part was the all of the vendors, there was tons of cool stuff there, it was the equivalent of the blade show but gun stuff. Took me 2 days to look at everything.