Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Did yours all go back together without taking the entire car apart?
Some of the upper splitter (what Ford calls the valance) is tore in the corners and some of the mounting points are bent. So most of it is back in place. To get it exactly right, I'd have to replace the valance which is $150 online or $650 at the dealer. It would take me a day to replace it all. I think I'm going to just live with it...

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Some of the upper splitter (what Ford calls the valance) is tore in the corners and some of the mounting points are bent. So most of it is back in place. To get it exactly right, I'd have to replace the valance which is $150 online or $650 at the dealer. It would take me a day to replace it all. I think I'm going to just live with it...
You need a truck with steel bumpers

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's cheaper than tires
Not bad