Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
As per the possible new gun bill: "It clarifies that an individual who repeatedly buys and sells firearms “to predominantly earn a profit” must register as a Federal Firearm Licensee."

I mean, I don't buy guns to sell for profit, it just happens that I sell them for more than I bought them for...
Never lost a dollar in 20 years.
I'm in the clear!
My mentor @KhyberPass taught me to buy high and sell low!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
As per the possible new gun bill: "It clarifies that an individual who repeatedly buys and sells firearms “to predominantly earn a profit” must register as a Federal Firearm Licensee."

I mean, I don't buy guns to sell for profit, it just happens that I sell them for more than I bought them for...
But that has ALWAYS been the case, it's nothing new

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
That sucks- sorry to hear it. I've got ear problems, but thankfully not the balance/ vertigo kind of problems.

But if they say you need an ENT, i have recommendations.
One piece of advice, if they gave you an appointment at the Macon ENT practice (or their WR office, which a couple years ago had a 9-10 month backlog), call the office to confirm the appointment.
They came to my hospital room and gave me a date and time to follow up with the doctor. When I showed up at the office, they said "Oh, those appointments never make it into our system." :classicfrown:
They offered to make me an appointment in another 2 weeks. I made such a stink, they were kind and gave me my original appointment. (I had a tube sticking out of my nose, taped to my face. I wasn't keeping that 2 more weeks than the doctor required it.)