GA Firing Line

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Again, sorry for the wall of text. I have been trying not to interject my feelings, but censorhip and information blokade will be the West's undoing.

I had what I at first thought was going to be an awkward conversation with an old preacher friend of mine the other day.

Turned out, he had done his homework and his conclusions on the Russian situation are right on, IMHO. Putin is a thorn in the global elites' side, and thus is the enemy, according to the MSM.

Pat Buchanan wrote a piece 3 or 4 years ago about Putin, and how the "right" would treat him, since he's more of a conservative and his policies often align with their alleged ideology. As usual, PB is a prophet.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Random question for you hunters:

I need some really awful smelly stuff to discourage some mall rats from hanging out at the basketball goal across the street from my house (little fuckers are playing in the street - gonna get run over, and they’re leaving trash, being a general nuisance).

I tried Red Fox Pee, but it barely smelled at all. I recall finding something a while back that was obnoxious as fuck. Need that again!!!

@Red Dawn
@Grunk
@Kalash Klub
@Rwjeter
@erkinator
deer repellant in spray bottle or deer piss