Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Mornin' gents!

No rain last light. That means I get to mow after physical therapy! Woo hoo!!!

How's y'all's state folks handling the calls for federal gun law reform? Our governor and most of our legislature is already set to butt heads with the feds. Makes me happy. KRMG was talking about how none of the proposed laws would have prevented the shooting at St. Francis.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Mornin' gents!

How's y'all's state folks handling the calls for federal gun law reform? Our governor and most of our legislature is already set to butt heads with the feds. Makes me happy. KRMG was talking about how none of the proposed laws would have prevented the shooting at St. Francis.
#2ASS - 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State!

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Mornin' gents!

No grass cutting here today or tomorrow, gona rain both days

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Mornin' gents!

Honestly haven't noticed much of anything, it's like business as usual, but there are certainly freakouts going on elsewhere.