Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Random question for you hunters:

I need some really awful smelly stuff to discourage some mall rats from hanging out at the basketball goal across the street from my house (little fuckers are playing in the street - gonna get run over, and they’re leaving trash, being a general nuisance).

I tried Red Fox Pee, but it barely smelled at all. I recall finding something a while back that was obnoxious as fuck. Need that again!!!

@Red Dawn
@Grunk
@Kalash Klub
@Rwjeter
@erkinator

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I need some really awful smelly stuff to discourage some mall rats from hanging out at the basketball goal across the street from my house (little fuckers are playing in the street - gonna get run over, and they’re leaving trash, being a general nuisance).

I tried Red Fox Pee, but it barely smelled at all. I recall finding something a while back that was obnoxious as fuck. Need that again!!!

@Red Dawn
@Grunk
@Kalash Klub
@Rwjeter
@erkinator

Have @2Glocks come by and piss all over after eating a bushel of asparagus.

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
Pawn shops in out of the way places, or tourist towns have the best deals in my experience. Nice score!
yeah i dont really go to pawn stores but after hanging out at some sites like akfiles and so on hearing bout these crazy finds i started checking out some when i travel. This was in pelham al and just down the road from a gun store i just checked out. Random rifles and pistols then i see a plastic container and looked like some ak mags......BOOM!! I felt dirty bargaining with him but thank god i like feeling dirty haha

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

@Red Dawn
@Grunk
@Kalash Klub
@Rwjeter
@erkinator

Military grade fart spray.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Tropical storm in Bermuda.

Pacific Tropical storm in Bermuda. Storm started west of Mexico and came across into the Gulf.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

@Red Dawn
@Grunk
@Kalash Klub
@Rwjeter
@erkinator
Deer in heat pee is rough, but you can order beaver otter musk skunks musk that trappers use to bail traps that stuff is rough, look on line for liquid ass, that’s another bad one