Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
Honestly, someone probably let him go. People buy iguanas when they are babies and they can put them in a 25 gallon aquarium. Then they get 4'-6' long and realized they fucked up and end up letting them loose. That's why Florida is infested with green iguanas. They don't really make very good pets for most people either.
Begining to realize that's probably what happened, he may be staying, neighbor just volunteered a roll of chain link and help, pretty sure he could stay outside a lot of the year, front porch is screened, just need a winter inside spot. Might look good walking down the street with a set of 3 foot wings attached to a harness

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Begining to realize that's probably what happened, he may be staying, neighbor just volunteered a roll of chain link and help, pretty sure he could stay outside a lot of the year, front porch is screened, just need a winter inside spot. Might look good walking down the street with a set of 3 foot wings attached to a harness

If you're gonna be keeping it in your screened in porch, should we all take bets on how long it takes before you let it go? lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Should be delicious! Where are those from? That butcher shop?
It's called The Fresh Market, on Forsyth Road in Macon. Next to Steinmart.

It's nice but pricey, I went there because we ate at Romo's Pizza which is real close by. Romo's was ok but I probably won't make the trip to go back. Buffalo chicken with blue cheese pizza was pretty good.

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
That would be the best walk ever!
If you're gonna be keeping it in your screened in porch, should we all take bets on how long it takes before you let it g
I'd be up for covering a few, but to be fair I have more than one screen porch. And it would only be temporary, neighbor offered 200 ft of chain link and I have chicken wire for a roof. The deal killer is probably adequate winter accomidations bid enough to be healthy.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So at the end of a reasonably odd day I find a 4 foot iguana in my yard. Appears to be a lost pet, if I can't find the owner I'll be looking for a responsible home for Fred. Any and all humane, ethical suggestions are welcome.
I hear they taste like chicken?

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Keep him in the yard, with the wings.
Set up a few charred stumps and patches of grass around.
Won't have any problem with burglars.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had 7 or 8 of them. The normal size ones never seemed to grow at a fast rate so I never really had them out grow a tank. That includes the 4' one I bought.

One day I bought a little tiny baby. I thought he'd live in the tank I had forever, based on the growth of the others. Wrong! In 2 years IIRC he outgrew my largest tank and at the time I couldn't afford a bigger one. I sold him to my wife's uncle who built him a large cage on casters. He got high one night and the temps dropped too cold and it killed Iggy.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had a super cool teal one. But he was pissy AF, bad attitude. I'd put him in the bathtub and he'd go straight to the bottom under water and just stare at me. They can hold their breath for a long time, like 20 minutes or something but I'd always grab him and put him back in his tank before that long lol

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Funny how the other person claiming to own him was scared to pick up, the reals owners 10 year old daughter just reached right in and picked him up, no struggle, no fuss. Not sure if lizards are very emotional but this one seemed happy to see her.
All the ones I had, had different personalities. Same with snakes.