Faktory 47

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
What's a nice well rounded unfair price for an ugly SKS my granny picked up on a secret mission somewhere in the motherland?
She claims the soldier never fired, probably because he hadn't even had time to remove the cosmoline

View attachment 147697
$1k

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
Post pics of Fred
Will try tomorrow, his current home is not conducive to photos, tomorrow I'm going to give him a porch after a few modifications, seems to be calming down took some romaine from my hand and prefers yellow pair tomatoes to red. Hopefully I find his owner or a suitable home, if I only had less hobbies or more bedrooms I'd consider keeping him, but at 4 foot he needs a bit of room and a kiddie wading pool of his own.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Will try tomorrow, his current home is not conducive to photos, tomorrow I'm going to give him a porch after a few modifications, seems to be calming down took some romaine from my hand and prefers yellow pair tomatoes to red. Hopefully I find his owner or a suitable home, if I only had less hobbies or more bedrooms I'd consider keeping him, but at 4 foot he needs a bit of room and a kiddie wading pool of his own.

Honestly, someone probably let him go. People buy iguanas when they are babies and they can put them in a 25 gallon aquarium. Then they get 4'-6' long and realized they fucked up and end up letting them loose. That's why Florida is infested with green iguanas. They don't really make very good pets for most people either.