Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
You HAVE to be a dumbass to cut someone off in the turn lane to go to the gas station bc you KNOW we're going to the SAME PLACE.

Son #2 is finally learning to drive. I tell him EVERYONE on the road is trying to get into an accident with you...drive accordingly.

I must say I had an advantage because I rode a motorcycle for many years. When you know you will lose EVERY encounter with a car your head is always on a swivel - including your mirrors. Situational awareness if you were. Hard to teach that kinda stuff.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Son #2 is finally learning to drive. I tell him EVERYONE on the road is trying to get into an accident with you...drive accordingly.

I must say I had an advantage because I rode a motorcycle for many years. When you know you will lose EVERY encounter with a car your head is always on a swivel - including your mirrors. Situational awareness if you were. Hard to teach that kinda stuff.
I couldn't imagine riding a motorcycle today...

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I couldn't imagine riding a motorcycle today...

I don't anymore.

And it makes me sad. Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

When I was a young man I rode a lot of track days. Little Talladega. Atlanta Motor Speedway. Road Atlanta. Roebling Road outside of Savannah. Jennings in N FL. Barber Motorsports Park.

First time I dragged a knee I giggled like a school girl.

53868-e1b7c57e6264ccea740099aa87c98f72.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't anymore.

And it makes me sad. Most fun you can have with your clothes on!

When I was a young man I rode a lot of track days. Little Talladega. Atlanta Motor Speedway. Road Atlanta. Roebling Road outside of Savannah. Jennings in N FL. Barber Motorsports Park.

First time I dragged a knee I giggled like a school girl.

View attachment 147539
You could still own one and just track it? Or not worth the hassle?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
If i were ever to ride, I'd be wearing the modern equivalent of a knight's armor.
Doesn't help much with contusions, I was wearing an armored jacket when I got hit by a drunk driver ... no road rash, but the sternum contusion from hitting the handlebars and going through the windshield of my bike took several months to heal