Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Gravley, Steiner, Hustler.
All good mowers too.

Get that $35k super 104 hustler!!!
Or just buy the biggest Diesel Batwing zero turn Scag makes, @Chainsaw and myself will come get hammered and show you how to run it properly
Ferris is another good one my dad has a 5 yr old one not one repair, just serviced, get one that has 4 wheel suspension and the upgraded seat ,

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tractor supply brand, right? What size you looking at?
I would research the power train and hydrolics system.

I would get a Scag if you can afford to drop the change.
I have a 22 year old eXmark Lazer z with 1200 hours on it.
just normal maintenance, no major repairs.

Kabota makes a good one too.
BadBoy was its own brand, nor sure who owns them now; yeah TC does sell some of the models.
Gravley, Steiner, Hustler.
All good mowers too.

Get that $35k super 104 hustler!!!
Or just buy the biggest Diesel Batwing zero turn Scag makes, @Chainsaw and myself will come get hammered and show you how to run it properly
Would like a 72" but also realize that's big $$ for a top tier brand. Going to be mowing 15ish acres, hopefully with the aide of a compact tractor and finish mower

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Get a Scag Tiger Cat II for farm grass it cuts tall grass better than the rest . I’ve had them all over a 25 year period Exmark or Toro for manicured grass. Full disclosure I’ve never had a Kubota mower just a tractor
Those are nice lookin rigs, for sure

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Today can be zero-turn discussion day; Y'all talk me out of a BadBoy Rebel ;)
My coworker just bought one brand new and after the first cut(about an acre) it's been in the shop ever since. Spindles and bearings IIRC.
My friend's coworker just bought one brand new and after the first cut(about an acre) it's been in the shop ever since. Spindles and bearings IIRC.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Lol, so my homie has one of those propane weed burner/asphalt curer things. He decided that thinking would be too difficult and he would just burn some weeds next to his house….now he has melted vinyl siding…