EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Pretty good... Not great...I think I'm a NY pizza guy

Worst pizza I've ever had was from Chicago, it looked a lot like the pizza in your picture... it was basically a bowl of tomato paste with a "dash" of cheese (think the amount of cheese you get on a Taco Bell taco) and maybe 4 slices of pepperoni somewhere in the middle. I have to say, with no reservations, that public school pizza, tasted better than the pizza I had in Chicago.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
It was here but now it’s gone. Like a fart in the wind

View attachment 147349
I have (or maybe had) a couple Bosnian mags laying around somewhere. I haven't seen them in a few years and don't see anything labeled that has them in it. It's gonna drive me crazy until I figure out what happened to them. They were pretty shitty mags but looked cool.

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
Before I send my money off to corporate America, anyone have a lower/ complete lower they feel like releasing into the wild. It would need to be compatible with

My preference is for od green, though fde, greeny brown or some other greenish cooler is acceptable. Any other spare upgrade parts for this rifle kit are also of interest, I have cash, buck shot, new potatoes, onions, green beans, carrots and a phone number to a preachers daughter who is in the process of " finding her self"

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Bout to be in a food coma...
You in Chicago? Go to Chinatown young man! Joy Yee Noodle, and many others.....

If you're there on Sunday, there's Maxwell street market. (it's not on Maxwell street though) - it's a Mexican food orgy.

I had to go to Chicago on business a few years ago, we found Chinatown. I drove (13 hours) my family up there twice since just to eat good food. We went to a museum or two also.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
You in Chicago? Go to Chinatown young man! Joy Yee Noodle, and many others.....

If you're there on Sunday, there's Maxwell street market. (it's not on Maxwell street though) - it's a Mexican food orgy.

I had to go to Chicago on business a few years ago, we found Chinatown. I drove (13 hours) my family up there twice since just to eat good food. We went to a museum or two also.
Thought about Chinatown for tonight, but getting downtown and back yesterday was 1 hour to go 15 miles each way due to traffic...

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Pretty good... Not great...I think I'm a NY pizza guy
So, you're a fold-your-pizza-in-half kinda guy?
(NYers fold each slice to keep it from flopping, it's so paper thin.)
iu