Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Last edited:

Smallsocks

Woodsman
Dec 20, 2021
atlanta
so ive been wanting an ole school 20" ar. Kinda had my sights on the colt a4, probably wouldnt change a thing and just shoot iron sights and enjoy the beauty of it. then i posted a few pages back on someone selling that lmt and its pretty sweet to me but way over my price range. then someone posted this that i could build one

the upper isnt quite the same as ill need to add the carry handle (granted i like the one piece upper with it)
i dig the lower with the "gov only bs" on it
things i dont care is that its gonna be prob around $1500 by the time i get all of this together if that and its gonna be a heavy sum bitch. One of the beauty of this old school set up is its light pencil barrel

anyways thoughts?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
so ive been wanting an ole school 20" ar. Kinda had my sights on the colt a4, probably wouldnt change a thing and just shoot iron sights and enjoy the beauty of it. then i posted a few pages back on someone selling that lmt and its pretty sweet to me but way over my price range. then someone posted this that i could build one

the upper isnt quite the same as ill need to add the carry handle (granted i like the one piece upper with it)
i dig the lower with the "gov only bs" on it
things i dont care is that its gonna be prob around $1500 by the time i get all of this together if that and its gonna be a heavy sum bitch. One of the beauty of this old school set up is its light pencil barrel

anyways thoughts?
yNlQWRM.jpg