Howard Law

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
“This show is aired in its original form with outdated social norms”

that the disclaimer at the beginning of the original jackass series on paramount.

can anyone tell me what part of piercing your buttcheeks together or a fat dude and a midget chasing each other while wearing only diapers was socially acceptable in the early 00’s??

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
“This show is aired in its original form with outdated social norms”

that the disclaimer at the beginning of the original jackass series on paramount.

can anyone tell me what part of piercing your buttcheeks together or a fat dude and a midget chasing each other while wearing only diapers was socially acceptable in the early 00’s??
I watched jackass forever two nights ago. Would not recommend. It's pretty much 80% penis

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I watched jackass forever two nights ago. Would not recommend. It's pretty much 80% penis
Eh, I enjoyed it. Definitely not their best work, but I think they were just trying to work a transition to some younger actors for future movies. Fucking Knoxville looked old as fuck.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I have only 1 of those. And it's unsanitized.
I may have a line on another, but they are $2K guns now. Are you really interested?
Yes, of course, but also no. We'll, not for my ACE anyway. I was simply trying to make an outrageous trade deal heavily in my favor. I'd still be loathe to part with it though lolol