Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Just don't get all gaudy lol. My brother's old coworker has a Z06 he's thrilled about and he stuck all this carbon fiber everything all over it. And then told me how he got it all off Ebay bc the factory parts are so expensive.

It looks good in the pics but in person you could see the fitment wasn't great.

View attachment 145965
That's actually why I went with ACS. I wanted to make it like a carbon 65 edition with exposed carbon fiber all around, but after reading a bunch of reviews on the corvette forum, all of the Carbon fiber parts fit like crap, weaves going in different directions, some hydro-dipped and some over-lay carbon fiber parts were just junk.

I abandoned the Carbon fiber look and decided to go with ACS and just stick with the Carbon-flash metallic paint (what GM calls the paint code) - ACS parts are more expensive, but better built and won't crack or deflect like cheaper parts. Long story short, I bought once, cried once and went with the factory fit & better materials.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That moment when you open your drill bit box to get a 7/32 that the instructions tell you to use, but find that's the only one missing. WTF!!!!

View attachment 145973
I had a dead battery on my mower yesterday and got my Fluke to check it. The 9V battery was dead in the Fluke. On this meter you have to take 4 screws out in order to get to the battery. I go the the closet where we keep all the batteries and find every battery under the sun...except a 9V.