Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I replaced the clutch in a Fiat X 1/9 all by myself - twice. First time had pressure plate in backwards but we won't talk about that.

Also replaced first and second gear in a Kawasaki ZX6E by myself. With no leftover parts, mind you.

But that was back when I was a young man full of potential. Now I just like to sit and drink beer and tell stories about how things used to be...
My brother from another mother!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Have 3 more rounds of ACS parts waiting to go; Side-skirts/rockers, rear arches & spats, then the rear bumper diffuser fins .... but one project at a time. By all means, feel free to come share in the back-aches of installation - booze on tap ;)
Just don't get all gaudy lol. My brother's old coworker has a Z06 he's thrilled about and he stuck all this carbon fiber everything all over it. And then told me how he got it all off Ebay bc the factory parts are so expensive.

It looks good in the pics but in person you could see the fitment wasn't great.

20161016_154209.jpg

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
"From what we determined, at the time, he believed she was still breathing and had some movement at the time she was going into the freezer,"
Police said that they believe that Cumming was injured in December after a fall, and that Tincher didn't seek medical attention for his grandmother, instead dragging her through the home.
A warrant for Tincher's arrest states that he "heard and saw numerous bones break." He wrapped Cumming in plastic bags and placed her in a large freezer, according to police.
Charges state that Tincher "acknowledged her back broke going into the freezer."

He also told the investigator how much he loved his grandmother.
"He said she was the only family member that gave him the courtesy and love and attention he needed," Werner said.
:mad:

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Just don't get all gaudy lol. My brother's old coworker has a Z06 he's thrilled about and he stuck all this carbon fiber everything all over it. And then told me how he got it all off Ebay bc the factory parts are so expensive.

It looks good in the pics but in person you could see the fitment wasn't great.

View attachment 145965

Ha.... buy M1A or bad ass rifle... stick a bunch of Tapco crap all over it. And some chrome letters from Auto Zone.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
"From what we determined, at the time, he believed she was still breathing and had some movement at the time she was going into the freezer,"
Police said that they believe that Cumming was injured in December after a fall, and that Tincher didn't seek medical attention for his grandmother, instead dragging her through the home.
A warrant for Tincher's arrest states that he "heard and saw numerous bones break." He wrapped Cumming in plastic bags and placed her in a large freezer, according to police.
Charges state that Tincher "acknowledged her back broke going into the freezer."

He also told the investigator how much he loved his grandmother.
"He said she was the only family member that gave him the courtesy and love and attention he needed," Werner said.
:mad:
With friends like him...........