Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Have 3 more rounds of ACS parts waiting to go; Side-skirts/rockers, rear arches & spats, then the rear bumper diffuser fins .... but one project at a time. By all means, feel free to come share in the back-aches of installation - booze on tap ;)

Can I just sit in a lawn chair, watch, and drink beer?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's gonna be awesome!!!

I saw a Cadillac CTS-V the other day that was so freaking sick, I talked to him at the light. Was kinda tempted to jump ship and get into GM, but I built the Caddy online and it came out to $98K MSRP. So I guess that's not happening.
I like the GM stuff up to about 1992

Just traded in my Mazda for a Ford. Looked at Chevy/GMC but just couldn't do it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I replaced the clutch in a Fiat X 1/9 all by myself - twice. First time had pressure plate in backwards but we won't talk about that.

Also replaced first and second gear in a Kawasaki ZX6E by myself. With no leftover parts, mind you.

But that was back when I was a young man full of potential. Now I just like to sit and drink beer and tell stories about how things used to be...

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
For @Fast306stang; splitter surgery has begun:

Old splitter (You'll see the previously mentioned cracks, chips / scrapes).

View attachment 145952

View attachment 145953

New one going on sometime in the next couple of hrs ... apparently I have to fit it first, mark some holes, etc, so it's a fit and remove then reinstall gig.

But as that is being done, will also be replacing the stock wheel arches / plastic guards with larger carbon-flash metallic painted versions.

Driveway mechanic-ing step 1- blow off the driveway. So much easier to find the screws you drop that way.

All kidding aside, that's going to look awesome when you're done!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I replaced the clutch in a Fiat X 1/9 all by myself - twice. First time had pressure plate in backwards but we won't talk about that.

Also replaced first and second gear in a Kawasaki ZX6E by myself. With no leftover parts, mind you.

But that was back when I was a young man full of potential. Now I just like to sit and drink beer and tell stories about how things used to be...
You're ahead of my skill level - not saying I wouldn't attempt some of that, but certainly would have parts left over

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Have 3 more rounds of ACS parts waiting to go; Side-skirts/rockers, rear arches & spats, then the rear bumper diffuser fins .... but one project at a time. By all means, feel free to come share in the back-aches of installation - booze on tap ;)

In for booze.
Horrible at projects though.
But I heckle well.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

And smoke cigars.