Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So I’m at Kroger, trying to leave, but there’s this Hispanic couple screaming at each other, in Spanish, while blocking the fucking exit door…..so, I yell
يلا يلا، ماذا تفعلون يا كلبات بلا أمات
Lots of confused looks, but they fucking moved. It’s fun to yell at people in other languages.
Fuck I wish I was bilingual! I'd have paid to see that!

I had an Indian lady in Kroger today as a matter of fact, speak to me in her native tongue and pointing to the bottles of hot sauce above her. She was about 4.5' tall so EVERY shelf was above her. I got her 3 bottles of hot sauce but a head nod or a thank you or a handi j or something in return would have been nice

Last edited:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
My crystal ball says 20% inflation by Christmas, followed by Deflation as Feds raise interest rates.
Buy now, or wait and buy from folks needing money for food?

I hope and pray it does not come down to that.

I resisted buying another round of ammo...only time will tell if I should have taken another course of action.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
20% inflation is going to destroy a lot of lives, but we certainly are heading that direction
I was telling my wife this earlier. I'm irritated at the higher prices we are paying for everything. Inflation is a fact of life but not when it's as hard and fast as this. All of us in this thread are lucky, we can all still put food on the table and pay our bills. People who were already struggling a year ago, I don't see how they can afford to even survive right now.

Me and the first wife were making minimum wage when we got married. $4.25/hour. No car payments and rent was $325, no credit card debt. Liability for car insurance. We didn't have shit but we could (barely) pay our bills and we were happy.

I don't see how 2 people could survive on minimum wage today.