Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have zero regrets. Well, I'd change my past if possible, but everything these days is as good as I'd ever want.
I agree. I'd love to change the past also but then again those hardships is what made us who we are today. I fear my son will be soft. He absolutely has it made.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Lmao!

I've got stories upon stories but basically I notched marriage number 1 right after I turned 19 bc I didn't think we should be "living in sin."

I've learned that there's a time and place for religion but test driving living together isn't it.

Ha! I married the first one because i was "going to do the right thing"... that is a list of super BS.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I agree. I'd love to change the past also but then again those hardships is what made us who we are today. I fear my son will be soft. He absolutely has it made.

Well, after seeing my older kids, I'm pretty sure they will make their own mistakes and grow accordingly. I tried to help many, many times. I'm older now and more inclined to watch life happen.

I hate to even say it, but "game on!"

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, after seeing my older kids, I'm pretty sure they will make their own mistakes and grow accordingly. I tried to help many, many times. I'm older now and more inclined to watch life happen.

I hate to even say it, but "game on!"
You're right. I have to learn to be this way though, I know I'm overly protective of him. But he's only 11 so we will see as he gets older

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
@Quincurncyourncy, you should swing up to McDonough tomorrow when you're bored and help me install some new ACS parts ... I'll buy you a Zima & give you a spice bottle to add to your collection .... deal? ;)

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Quincurncyourncy, you should swing up to McDonough tomorrow when you're bored and help me install some new ACS parts ... I'll buy you a Zima & give you a spice bottle to add to your collection .... deal? ;)
I actually would come up, I'd enjoy that. I've got some things going on tomorrow that I'm not sure I can break free. We should get together one weekend though!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I actually would come up, I'd enjoy that. I've got some things going on tomorrow that I'm not sure I can break free. We should get together one weekend though!
Well, to be honest, since I don't have a lift, I was gonna bribe you with some alcohol to help me replace the splitter with the ACS ZR1 version so I didn't have to put my fat ass under the car, but whatever, I mean that's cool and all, you go ahead and do your "Previously planned" weekend thing .... don't you worry about me ... (eventhough I might get crushed to death) ... it's cool.

;)

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
bring some orange soda and lets have a play date i have to much ammo

I have too many guns, and no place to shoot. I'll bring the Coke, since I'm white, and shooting orange soda is racist... that way I can be "less white". Dose anyone have any Disney stuff that we can shoot?