Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I spent $300 on canned chicken and tuna yesterday.
Veggies I can grow. Proteins are harder.
If current behavior with sanctions against Russia continues (we are about to sanction India and China over Russia too), I give 6 months to a year before USD stops being a world's reserve currency..
You heard it here first.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Veggies I can grow. Proteins are harder.
If current behavior with sanctions against Russia continues (we are about to sanction India and China over Russia too), I give 6 months to a year before USD stops being a world's reserve currency..
You heard it here first.

Sad face, but I'm not saying you're wrong.

Unbelievable budget deficits lead to unbelievable wars.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Sad face, but I'm not saying you're wrong.

Unbelievable budget deficits lead to unbelievable wars.
And Saudies refused to take Biden's calls. And started to sell oil to the Chinese for Yuans.
Plants in Italy, Germany, UK are shutting down. They cannot afford to pay for electricity and natural gas.
France and Germany are talking about issuing food rationing coupons.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Agreed. Also basic herd/pack behavior. When the alpha shows signs of age/weakness/sickness, challengers step up.

Despite what so many want to believe, there has always been a dominant sociopolitical group in every region. Modern technology makes the region bigger so someone will dominate the world economy & provide a reserve currency.

The idealists who think countries will meet & talk about this & all get along are in for some painful lessons in the next few years, I fear.

Yeah, powerful people rarely meet and talk over small things. And those meetings rarely end well for common folk.

Look at me furthering their agenda. Panic not, but always prepare.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

giphy.gif

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
So if the yuan becomes the world's reserve currency what happens to all the doll hairs we owe China for buying our bonds? Does that debt go away? Smidge over a trillion doll hairs. About 4% of US debt.

Thanks @Chainsaw - could have gone all day w/o seeing that.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So if the yuan becomes the world's reserve currency what happens to all the doll hairs we owe China for buying our bonds? Does that debt go away? Smidge over a trillion doll hairs. About 4% of US debt.

Thanks @Chainsaw - could have gone all day w/o seeing that.
Basically yes. But we are taking on new debt even faster. If we implode, so does China.