American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Day 5 of being sick. Getting a COVID test today. But I'm feeling better, and might take Frank the Tank for a short walk around the block. Still coughing up shit, just a lot less than before.

I've been binge watching Graveyard Cars on YouTube. My biggest problem is that I can't decide between a 1971 'Cuda convertible big block, or maybe a 340 4 speed. My 2nd choice would be a 440 Road Runner, 4 speed manual transmission, like I had in High school. Except my car was a clapped out, Joe Dirt special.

I just need to win the lottery and I'll buy this place, fire @Jake and get a Uber nice Mopar.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Day 5 of being sick. Getting a COVID test today. But I'm feeling better, and might take Frank the Tank for a short walk around the block. Still coughing up shit, just a lot less than before.

I've been binge watching Graveyard Cars on YouTube. My biggest problem is that I can't decide between a 1971 'Cuda convertible big block, or maybe a 340 4 speed. My 2nd choice would be a 440 Road Runner, 4 speed manual transmission, like I had in High school. Except my car was a clapped out, Joe Dirt special.

I just need to win the lottery and I'll buy this place, fire @Jake and get a Uber nice Mopar.
I was watching the movie Nobody on HBO last night and "the car" was a 1971 Mopar something.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I was watching the movie Nobody on HBO last night and "the car" was a 1971 Mopar something.

I had to look it up on YouTube, it's either a 73, or 74 Challenger. You can tell by the grill, those are the only 2 years that the body color paint above the head lights. I had a 1973 Challenger, but never got around to working on it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Got some of them fancy night force rings to replace the larue. They’re also .44” lower than the larue which is pretty nice. A few minutes of adjusting the position followed by a few minutes with the scope leveling kit and the in/lbs torque scredriver and it’s all coming together. The butler creek caps still have a shit load of paint on ‘em, think I’m just gonna replace ‘em.
View attachment 144930

You should start your own mini-14 thread.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Our .gov reaching out to social media stars is just more outrageous propaganda methods that shows a lot about the current state of our country and the direction we are headed in. JMO

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Our .gov reaching out to social media stars is just more outrageous propaganda methods that shows a lot about the current state of our country and the direction we are headed in. JMO
Last night I saw a comparison of Biden using Tiktok to Putin using Russian girls wearing Putinkinis (his face in strategic locations), both during Chechnya and currently. It also mentioned that TikTok is China owned, so Biden's propaganda is sponsored by China.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I went to pay the bill for BOTH my new double gates yesterday. I met the owner while I was there, younger guy than me. He seemed genuinely embarrassed that his guys tore down the wrong gate at my house and seemed shocked that I wasn't upset and actually was willing to pay for the unauthorized work. One of my coworkers had even told me, "You should have told them that gate was FREE, that was THEIR screw up!!!"

While I understand the sentiment, I don't think that's the correct line of thinking. More of JMO though.

I had my son with me and they do a bunch of CNC/powder coat home decorations, signs, etc and the owner looked at my son and told him, "Hey, if you like anything on the walls here, pick something out and take it with you." So I thought that was pretty nice, I wasn't expecting anything and he didn't have to do that.

I was really hoping he was gonna pick out the 65 Mustang fastback silhouette but he picked out the GA Bulldogs sign for his room. I guess he gets that from his grandparents on his mom's side.

20220315_153818.jpg

And then we ate at Burger King on the way home...

20220315_163116.jpg

:roflmao: