American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Each of the meds has to be taken no closer than every 6 hours, but they can be staggered by 3 hours. That's how I got over my WuFlu.
Drink and eat and move. Staying in bed will lead to losing lumg capacity and possible pneumonia.

You are like a old school country doctor, with little formal training, but real world experience, and I'd have to assume that it's from your upbringing in Soviet Russia, where home cures were the best medicine... unlike the system that we now have in place.

And I mean that with respect... I'd 1st take your suggestions on a home cure than going to a doctor and getting his opinion.

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
I don't receive texts or phone calls (unless they are some of those mystery calls to the home phone we never use), but every month or so I get mail from realtors asking if I need help selling my home.
They are usually from Savannah, or Brunswick. Or Augusta. Or Columbus.
I guess South Georgia is South Georgia is not-Atlanta.
Funny how broad some people think south Georgia is, it's pretty simple to figure out gnats or no gnats, or if your liberal minded you could use cordele.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Don’t be a pussy

workout 25 hours a day
sleep on the floor, the bed is soft
kill every dog you see, no emotions
wake up at 1am
Stop breathing, it wastes time
dont wipe after a shit, save trees

see you all next month for my monthly check in

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
You are like a old school country doctor, with little formal training, but real world experience, and I'd have to assume that it's from your upbringing in Soviet Russia, where home cures were the best medicine... unlike the system that we now have in place.

And I mean that with respect... I'd 1st take your suggestions on a home cure than going to a doctor and getting his opinion.
Some, yes, taught by the wonderful socialized medicine. But med alternation is my wife's idea. She grew up in dirt poor sharecropper family. Did what they had to do to survive.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Each of the meds has to be taken no closer than every 6 hours, but they can be staggered by 3 hours. That's how I got over my WuFlu.
Drink and eat and move. Staying in bed will lead to losing lumg capacity and possible pneumonia.
Thus isn’t just ‘country medicine’.
The reason it’s OK is because ibuprofen is filtered through the liver (IIRC), and too much of it too quickly can damage the liver.
But Acetaminophen is filtered through the kidneys (or the other way around), so the rotation of the two medicines means neither the liver nor the kidneys get too much exposure to a potentially harmful dosage.