Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Foothills_edc

Give me sugar water
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 29, 2020
Georgia
These real estate people have got to stop calling me trying to buy my old house.
For the last 3 or 4 years, I have been getting texts and calls to buy some property that I have never owned in a city east of Atlanta that I have never lived in. The guy they are trying to reach, Otis, must have used my phone number for something or have a number similar to mine...

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
For the last 3 or 4 years, I have been getting texts and calls to buy some property that I have never owned in a city east of Atlanta that I have never lived in. The guy they are trying to reach, Otis, must have used my phone number for something or have a number similar to mine...

My dad and i have the same name. I constantly get calls about a house he owns in Tennessee.

Your situation there is definitely worse.

Foothills_edc

Give me sugar water
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 29, 2020
Georgia
My dad and i have the same name. I constantly get calls about a house he owns in Tennessee.

Your situation there is definitely worse.
My dad and I have the same name too lol.

The worst I have had to deal with on that though has been the regular AARP mail that I receive thinking they are reaching my dad :pound:

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I don't receive texts or phone calls (unless they are some of those mystery calls to the home phone we never use), but every month or so I get mail from realtors asking if I need help selling my home.
They are usually from Savannah, or Brunswick. Or Augusta. Or Columbus.
I guess South Georgia is South Georgia is not-Atlanta.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Have fun with them. Ask them if they have seen 50 Shades of Gray and what parts they liked the most.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
My dad and I have the same name too lol.

The worst I have had to deal with on that though has been the regular AARP mail that I receive thinking they are reaching my dad :pound:

I get that too!

Funny story- late teenage years i apply for some kind of credit (can't recall what). I'm like 18 or 19. For whatever reason, i get my credit report and it's awesome. Apparently I'd had visa and store credit cards for like 15 years.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What's the point in 2 factor authorization if the PIN expires in 10 minutes and it takes them 20 minutes to send it?

We even got an email about this several MONTHS ago so it's a known issue. Yes, .gov.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
What's the point in 2 factor authorization if the PIN expires in 10 minutes and it takes them 20 minutes to send it?

We even got an email about this several MONTHS ago so it's a known issue. Yes, .gov.
Try that when the PIN is sent to your phone and your phone is in your car.
And (as is the case for a coworker) you're in a wheelchair.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here

It was probably a perfect system when it was bought. But nobody thought to slow it down to .gov speed.

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
I get that too!

Funny story- late teenage years i apply for some kind of credit (can't recall what). I'm like 18 or 19. For whatever reason, i get my credit report and it's awesome. Apparently I'd had visa and store credit cards for like 15 years.
Even better, I told one that I would accept 85% of the value of local comps, bc I was in a hurry to leave the country... but only in small unmarked bills and it had to be in a nondescript bag placed in a WaHo dumpster where I'd leave the signed deed.

He told me to fuck off.