Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Seriously, if you need to talk, just reach out. Most of the last 20 years it seems I've been dealing with people with medical problems. Took care of my mom after her stroke (much worse than mine) & our sister-in-law as she was fighting renal cell carcinoma. Her husband (Suz's brother) couldn't face it so he kept traveling for work even though his wife had inherited a couple of million dollars. And now that he's inherited that, he & his kids have no time or help for Suz now that we're poor & sick.

I'm hoping to get down to see @dial1911 sometime soon to trade some Brazilian walnut for some knife scales & ask about a couple of leather projects. I'd love a chance to meet you & we can talk about this or not, if fun conversation seems more I order. I've just got to find someone to stay with Suz while I'm gone & maybe help me with her the next day since driving and put me in a lot of pain.

But please, call if there is anything I an do.

We can all hang out in the shop if you want to.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Seriously, if you need to talk, just reach out. Most of the last 20 years it seems I've been dealing with people with medical problems. Took care of my mom after her stroke (much worse than mine) & our sister-in-law as she was fighting renal cell carcinoma. Her husband (Suz's brother) couldn't face it so he kept traveling for work even though his wife had inherited a couple of million dollars. And now that he's inherited that, he & his kids have no time or help for Suz now that we're poor & sick.

I'm hoping to get down to see @dial1911 sometime soon to trade some Brazilian walnut for some knife scales & ask about a couple of leather projects. I'd love a chance to meet you & we can talk about this or not, if fun conversation seems more I order. I've just got to find someone to stay with Suz while I'm gone & maybe help me with her the next day since driving and put me in a lot of pain.

But please, call if there is anything I an do.
Thank you for the ear. Keep me posted when you come down!

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Just sayin

sometimes when I trim shrubs and bushes here at the house the limbs are to thick for my hedge trimmer, so I use the chainsaw to cut them back, well today I gapped the fuck out of 2 of them,,
oh well they will grow back