Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Want to. Cannot justify spending the money. That's almost bakelite money. Or several good steaks.
I need to look thru my bins, see what I have. I had to combine several smaller ones, now I do not know what I have and how many.
Anybody wanna trade a side stamped Izzy for a Hungarian tanker and a DDR alphabet soup?
Side stamps are way more uncommon

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Just FYI, y’all - my lease is up in May, I’m not wild about this house, and I’m looking for a better option - but not an apartment. If you know of a place in the North Metro area that’ll be open soon, hit me up.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I am still learning our stove. When I get a good one rolling, the air vent starts ting, ting, tinging I know I'm doing something right. I can get the house up to 73-74 if needed.

I've been spoiled with bonfires. Toss some gas/diesel/used oil on and light. Whoosh! Can't do that in the house. I do have a plumbers torch for helping lighting though.
I left 2 dozen of pine knees up last spring, 3-4 feet high. Will cut them down in May or June, should give me a lot of fatwood. I use fatwood to light fire in the fireplace.
Use Vegetable oil for the burn piles. We use all of that ash in the raised bed. Cannot have petroleum products in it.