EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Anyone here have a couple gap plugs?
They’re these tiny rubber things that fill the gap at the back of the standard AR trigger guard to prevent that spot from chafing…

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about where your middle finger sits under the trigger guard, when you are firing your weapon...??? That little plug?

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I almost replied earlier, but I'd be happy to send pup-support until he can get to a good home. "For free" ads on craigs list are awful sometimes
@dial1911 @lesptr

We are covered on dog food, already having multiple dogs on the property. Just hope to find him a good time.

Contactd a GS group this morning. Due to him being a stray they can not take him in. Would have to take him to the pound before they can do anything. Something about their license and a controlling government that sucks ass.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@dial1911 @lesptr

We are covered on dog food, already having multiple dogs on the property. Just hope to find him a good time.

Contactd a GS group this morning. Due to him being a stray they can not take him in. Would have to take him to the pound before they can do anything. Something about their license and a controlling government that sucks ass.

That does suck.
I wonder if he has a chip.
I found a dog running down the middle of the road one time. I stopped and got out, walked around the truck and didn’t see him. Went to get back in and he was sitting in the drivers seat.
Took him by the vet for a scan and sure enough, he was chipped and was only about a mile from home where I picked him up. Bet was able to call his “mom” and she came to get him.
May be worth a try if you have time.