Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Look around for some German Shepherd rescue groups, he looks like a pure breed, so a very desirable dog to many people who are looking for German Shepherd, and quick Google search should help you find people who want that type of dog. I don't know where you live, but don't take him to a high kill shelter. Throw some old blankets on the deck and he should be fine even with the cold weather.
He is in the garage for the night. I will search for GS groups tomorrow. He is a nice dog, just really don't need a fifth one on the property.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
He is in the garage for the night. I will search for GS groups tomorrow. He is a nice dog, just really don't need a fifth one on the property.

I almost replied earlier, but I'd be happy to send pup-support until he can get to a good home. "For free" ads on craigs list are awful sometimes

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Anyone here have a couple gap plugs?
They’re these tiny rubber things that fill the gap at the back of the standard AR trigger guard to prevent that spot from chafing…

Trigger wedges? The things that are supposed to reduce play between the upper and lower receiver?

I don't think we're taking about the same things.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I'm listening to the dog snoring. I forgot how much i like it at home... even with its damn water issues currently.

Side note, i hate traveling. But will do it when it's in the best interest of this job. Last post, everyone have a good evening.
Could be worse, I was out on a 3 week TDY trip and my wife stayed at her dad's house; I walked into the house with 1" of water in the kitchen and laundry room because a mouse had chewed into the pipe above the kitchen ... fixing the pipe was easy, patching the ceiling where I cut into it to find the pipe and then the contractor to fix / match the other sponge print on the ceiling cost some major cash

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going