Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Got my truck fixed...hopefully. Unplugged the coil packs one by one and it appears that the coil pack that was fucked up was because of a loose wire. Cleared the code and drove it about 20 miles and it hasn't come back on yet and the truck is running fine. Gonna drive it a little bit more this afternoon but hopefully that was the issue.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Trade ya a Z92
There are only a couple hundred of Beryls in US.

Atlantic built one batch from FB Radom (11) and WBP parts (and Childers Receiver, sourced from FB). This rifle is from that batch. Much better finish, Teflon+ Park, than the batches listed below.
AOA imported Beryls in 3 batches from FB in the last 2 years, AOA sold directly and thru Atlantic Firearms . All 3 times rifles sold out in 5 min or less. Only a few dozens were imported each time, AFAIK. These have mil-spec paint finish.

If this Beryl does not sell, it will company with the other ones.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Got too close to mine the other day. My truck gave yours some codes. I have like 6 that come and go. At a red light, it idles like its got a cam and is hittin a lick.

The oil pressure gauge on mine used to drop to 0 when I would come to a stop and the truck was in gear. I ignored it for so long that it stopped doing it.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
The oil pressure gauge on mine used to drop to 0 when I would come to a stop and the truck was in gear. I ignored it for so long that it stopped doing it.

My older cars did that when i switched them to full synthetic oil. And i went back to the blended oil after that.

They never knocked. But did lose oil pressure at a stop when it was in drive.