Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I still haven’t shot my SKS Paratrooper yet. Should I Sail it? Trying to decrease quantity for quality and I see things I want. But there aren’t any more troopers being added to the pool and I fear I’ll regret it. @Kalash Klub

Oh, and good morning!
Why did you buy it? Collector piece? Do you have another SKS?
SKS have gone up, but not as much as AKs. You will be able to replace it, but not as easily as a regular SKS.

I hear talk of gun prices going up, but there is less cash out there. Beryl for $1600-$1500 is a good deal, they sell out in 5 min when they pop at Atlantic for the same price. Mine is still sitting. I think our local GA market has leveled off.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
What are you waiting for? Put that thing in a Tapco stock, get a extendo clip, drill and tap the side of the reciever, and put you a hunting scope on there, and you gots a Chinese Sniper rifle. And make sure you throw away all of the factory parts, and just throw that cheap ass wood stock into the burn pit. You'll thank me later.

This is the way.

Or sail it.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Why did you buy it? Collector piece? Do you have another SKS?
SKS have gone up, but not as much as AKs. You will be able to replace it, but not as easily as a regular SKS.

I hear talk of gun prices going up, but there is less cash out there. Beryl for $1600-$1500 is a good deal, they sell out in 5 min when they pop at Atlantic for the same price. Mine is still sitting. I think our local GA market has leveled off.
I wanted one. LOL. @Jstegman1 is right. I need to shoot the dang thing. DC8CBFDC-3BF5-44EB-9D44-6F7A5D13724F.jpeg

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
What are you waiting for? Put that thing in a Tapco stock, get a extendo clip, drill and tap the side of the reciever, and put you a hunting scope on there, and you gots a Chinese Sniper rifle. And make sure you throw away all of the factory parts, and just throw that cheap ass wood stock into the burn pit. You'll thank me later.
You left out sheetrock screws
Gotta have sheetrock screws somewhere in there to make it a legit bubba sniper

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I think I shoot more than most of you and I still have a 4 or 5 I never shot wtf is wrong with us. Buy guns and never shoot them ,
I shoot quite a bit.
Let me count.

3 or 4 unshot pistols
20ish unshot rifles.
I am bad very, very bad.
Most of the rifles are collectibles. So they stay in the boxes.

Pistols.... Do not have time.