Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I still haven’t shot my SKS Paratrooper yet. Should I Sail it? Trying to decrease quantity for quality and I see things I want. But there aren’t any more troopers being added to the pool and I fear I’ll regret it. @Kalash Klub

Oh, and good morning!
Who ended up with the /416\ trooper?.....wish I would've kept that one

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I still haven’t shot my SKS Paratrooper yet. Should I Sail it? Trying to decrease quantity for quality and I see things I want. But there aren’t any more troopers being added to the pool and I fear I’ll regret it. @Kalash Klub

Oh, and good morning!
Keep it. You wont be able to replace that one easily if you do sell it.

Also, shoot the damn thing. You'll love it

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

Oh, and good morning!

What are you waiting for? Put that thing in a Tapco stock, get a extendo clip, drill and tap the side of the reciever, and put you a hunting scope on there, and you gots a Chinese Sniper rifle. And make sure you throw away all of the factory parts, and just throw that cheap ass wood stock into the burn pit. You'll thank me later.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Oh, and good morning!

SKS Paratrooper you say? :eyebrows: