Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Down fur sail.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
CoconutBoi69 knew the time had come. He'd spent the last of his stimulus checks upgrading his battleship grey scorpion evo with all the Gucci parts he needed to smoke any opposition in his path. It had been about 6 months since the news got weird, Combloc Market was down, no more Tik Tok... the end was definitely near. The time had come to claim the long stretch of open woods down by that old cabin. As he stepped out of his Suburu Impreza, the morning light warmed his face, in the distance a lone bird sang a somber song. "Great day for a revolution" he thought. As he crept towards the cabin quietly, his mind wandered to thoughts of steel targets hanging all around the woods, and the thoughts of the freedom of being able to "train" any time he wanted. But this was more than that, this was the beginning of a new era. The base of operations. The start of something real. Movement triggered his senses, and he raised his trusty S1 from the ready position held by his single point bungie sling, "Yeet Yeet motherfucker" his mind raced. Suddenly he heard a disturbance in the brush, the unmistakable sound of hook and loop velcro being ripped from its mate, and a short grunt, then a blast. A 130gr ball projectile hit him like a size 13 Jordan right in the sternum and knocked him to the ground. As he struggled to find a comfortable position against a tree, he felt his torso and waist growing warm and wet. "Dammit, I pissed myself" he thought, then he looked down at his aloha shirt and the blooming crimson pool in the middle, and the truth became evident.

"Shit, I knew I should've gone with the extended selector switch..."

Everything was warm and dark.

The red Strike Industries sling mount gave him away. Dammit, should’ve gotten the blue furniture set instead.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I thought they just wanted specs on the gun not specs on what im going to do to it. Figured it didn't matter what length I made it since it'll be a SBR. I mean if you had a AR SBR'd you could technically pop any kind of barreled upper on it at anytime so didn't think that info mattered oh well
It matters bc you have to be able to put it to whatever length you say on the form.

If your AR SBR is listed at 32", you have to keep an upper on hand to make it that length.

Stupid, I know.