Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The children's hospital admitted my son today. Apparently he isn't gaining weight like they want him to but they can't figure out why. They've already drawn blood from him and ran tests several times and are running more tests now. They won't discharge him until he gains a certain amount of weight(which could take weeks). Oh, and because of COVID only one parent is allowed to be with him but since he is breast feeding that means it has to be my wife.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
The children's hospital admitted my son today. Apparently he isn't gaining weight like they want him to but they can't figure out why. They've already drawn blood from him and ran tests several times and are running more tests now. They won't discharge him until he gains a certain amount of weight(which could take weeks). Oh, and because of COVID only one parent is allowed to be with him but since he is breast feeding that means it has to be my wife.
Damn sorry bro I hope he gains quick , hospital life sux

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Prayers bro. You need me, call me.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Damn man.
Too many hospitals in your life lately.
Putting in a few words upstairs.