Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It's definitely got the sour corn flavor.
Yeah, I mixed it stout right off the bat, had to thin it out with more Coke.

I have my go to still in the car, Evan Williams Small Batch. I'm at my brother's house, I didn't bring it inside because I bought a fifth. I don't want to ride home with an open bottle if I can help it.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I think her spirit is still in the house sometimes. Julie and I discuss this from time to time but we haven't spoke with Alex about this.
Wife is convinced that Shelly's spirit is still in the house. Occasionally things disappear around the house, only to show up months later in unexpected places.
Last one was my full gift card wallet disappeared from my dresser 2 weeks ago and a new travel mug ( for someone's present) vanished in the kitchen 2 months ago.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And if you had a 16"+ upper on the pistol lower on the pistol range, would they make you move to the rifle range?
No rifle calibers allowed on the pistol range, and no pistol calibers allowed on the rifle range. And I had a 16” upper on the pistol lower when the guy came over to give me shit.

But I went back today and spent a few hours at the unknown distance range, and those guys didn’t even care when I broke out the RPK and slung bimetallic-jacketed slugs at their steel targets.

As should be the case always.