Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That was Fieldy's dreams. The basis for Korns little rap album. Not really ghetto rap, a pretty shitty album to be honest, but it has a place in my past and I still blast it from time to time.

If we ever camp again, I'm gonna make you listen to the entire album.

Sounds like me and Sublime.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
If he used buyers protection, sounds like he did and you had to pay the fees, he can request the money back and you're screwed. I would refund the money and tell him to send via friends and family or no deal.

PayPal sucks
You can be fucked up sending friends and family as well
Big thing now on AKfiles people saying that is wasn't them or saying it was a trick, a gun item or a gun to get you jacked up and their money back.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
You can be fucked up sending friends and family as well
Big thing now on AKfiles people saying that is wasn't them or saying it was a trick, a gun item or a gun to get you jacked up and their money back.

Fuck.... back to USPS money orders.

They Probably fake those too now.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I’m thinking I should refund and just move on
So, you sold something via goods and services and their money is in limbo?
You haven't shipped item yet, right?

If they are a new user or used PayPal credit to fund it, it may take 2 days or so to clear and get in your account.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Fuck.... back to USPS money orders.

They Probably fake those too now.
USPS MO, big yes unless they have a good reputation.

I always cash my MO at the post office and then hand the postmaster the package to ship once I have cash in hand
Too many douche bags out that know tricks

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So, you sold something via goods and services and their money is in limbo?
You haven't shipped item yet, right?

If they are a new user or used PayPal credit to fund it, it may take 2 days or so to clear and get in your account.
Sold a very njce fire helmet on Facebook in one of the helmet groups. Most people use good and services there I think. I never had so that’s why I’m kinda hesitant. I understand that HE diesnt wanna be scammed and sent it that way since there is no feedback. But also same to me

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
ff1de3be0a04b5e1bcd59808c9a39b34.jpg

Test.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well it's a Romanian import and I was trying to keep it all correct and have an AIMs74 clone or as close as possible.
I'll never find a Romanian 22mm front end so fuck, I'll just make it a functional mutt.
Already has Russian furniture and an E.German UHG, so it's mutted up a bit already
Mutts are the best dogs. Fewer health problems and usually smarter

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The spineless China ones are easier to handle and fit into pouches a little easier. Otherwise I don't think there is much of a functional difference unless yugo types are included
Nice try, but we weren’t (for once) discussing Romanian mags vs Chinese flatbacks (or vs the only other mags that count - Bakelites). We were talking about AK-74 brakes.
Which reminds me I need to stop talking about guns here so much and start telling y’all about needing to change the brakes on my 4Runner, and discuss the viability of swapping the engine to an electric, and what kind of beer/whiskey I’ll drink while
I’m doing it, where I’m getting the parts from and bitching about it taking too long while I bake stuff and play fetch with the grandkids and take baby pictures with the dogs and cats in the stroller.

Did I cover all of it @slapshut and @noclevername ?

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Sold a very njce fire helmet on Facebook in one of the helmet groups. Most people use good and services there I think. I never had so that’s why I’m kinda hesitant. I understand that HE diesnt wanna be scammed and sent it that way since there is no feedback. But also same to me
Goods and services protects the seller and it's only $3.50 per hundred to get protection.
If they aren't willing to pay 3.5% then they can suck it
I actually add 4% and after PayPal fees I make a whopping extra 11¢ per hundred. If they don't like it they can stand in line to get a USPS MO or go buy somewhere else.

If you sold a $1k helmet via goods and services, they have to pay the $35 (3.5%) in fees and they will have a much harder time scamming because you are protected.
3.5% ain't alot for peace of mind for both parties.