Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
PayPal users: someone purchased a rather expensive item from me. I told them I’m in vacation and can’t ship till I’m back on the 6th, but went ahead and paid anyways. I think they paid for the fees and stuff cause it’s about $30 less than my price.

money on my account when I pull it it up is “on hold” so I’m guessing I’ll get the money when I ship? Never seen this. Don’t wanna send it and he somehow refund it and I’m screwed on money and said item

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
PayPal users: someone purchased a rather expensive item from me. I told them I’m in vacation and can’t ship till I’m back on the 6th, but went ahead and paid anyways. I think they paid for the fees and stuff cause it’s about $30 less than my price.

money on my account when I pull it it up is “on hold” so I’m guessing I’ll get the money when I ship? Never seen this. Don’t wanna send it and he somehow refund it and I’m screwed on money and said item

No idea, but I'm interested in the answer.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Send me the item, and we'll see if the $ clears

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

If you sold something via "goods and services" then PayPal already has the money, and doesn't trust you enough to give it to you until the buyer is satisfied, since you're either new to selling or something of that nature

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

And that’s why PayPal SUX!!!!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If you sold something via "goods and services" then PayPal already has the money, and doesn't trust you enough to give it to you until the buyer is satisfied, since you're either new to selling or something of that nature
Not new, but PayPal said sometbing along the lines “transaction larger than normal ones” so maybe it’s cause it’s the first time someone used goods and services instead of family and friends?