Howard Law

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Have a little boy they said. It'll be so much fun they said. They never warn you about getting pissed on every time you change his diaper though. Now I know why my wife won't shower with me anymore.
I never said that LMAO
You learn to stay out of the line of fire and keep it pointed away from you. Gun safety rules apply

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
I know it’s possible to get it twice.
What I want to know is
Is it possible to get it twice in 1.5 to 2 months
Yep, esp if the first case was delta or earlier variant. The current Omicron variant has a modified spike protein different than the previous. This is leading to the greater transmissibility, bypassing all antibody protection from previous infection or jabs, but is far less severe in disease symptoms. Current #s in UK indicate case fatality rate of 0.002%

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
5324d5c7d1b25c07da6bdd280c1e9a4c.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hey @Axeman - let us know when you get there so you can wave to us.

Happy Christmas Eve KK.
I bailed outta there last night. The Airbnb I had rented turned out to be in the Gangsta hood. Like “Why didn’t I bring the MRAP to this area???” kind of seedy. Abandoned and wrecked cars, trash piles in the yard/streets, ghetto folk wandering around, muscle cars blaring rap music randomly stopping on the sidewalks to have brief ‘meetings’ with local pedestrians (drug deals).
The whole thing.

No fucking way I was staying there.

Got a hotel on the opposite side of town for one night, we saw the WWII museum for a bit, had some great food at a local place, then decided to head home because the whole town was apparently going to shut down for a couple days anyway. If we’d had a decent house to hang out in during that it would’ve been nice, but in a hotel? Fuck that.
It was only a short 7-hour drive back, got home around 0330.
Me and my son are headed to a pool hall now for a few hours. Couldn’t have done that in NOLA.