Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
cool, with the fingernail polish, do you use rubbing alcohol to remove excess with cotton swab?

I painted it on all over the freaking place. Let it get about 80% dry, then wiped (lightly) with acetone. AR lower markings stayed mostly filled. I think i touched up a few spots with a second coat.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
cool, with the fingernail polish, do you use rubbing alcohol to remove excess with cotton swab?

When I fill in the S/N on my guns, I use a paint pen. I let it dry for about 2 minutes, and then spray some break cleaner on a blue shop towel, and wipe off the excess.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You need a new office. Our people are cool as hell.
I'm gonna find the laptop and fire it up. I've got to get the hell out of where I'm at. I'm not even kidding.

The Union even got involved in my shutdown/move and they're still circumventing the MLA.

I got told to move my computer and all my stuff to the new line, 8 of is are moving there, they don't have the physical space for us, I got settled in and told to move all this equipment that wasn't being used, then swing shift came in and threw a fit because I disassembled his workstation...you know, all the shit I was told wasn't being used?

Not to mention everything was covered in a layer of dust...which supports the theory that nothing was being used. It was so bad, I literally didn't want to breath.

Then my old supervisor comes over to talk to my new supervisor and told him, "Yeah, I moved my only 2 intelligent employees to my other line."

Ok well fuck you too. You think the other 8 of us are stupid? I'll show you stupid...

Almost 15 years I've been here and never once wanted to really file a grievance but I'm not counting that out as a possibility now.