Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Someone stole my card info and charged $100 at a gas station in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Fuckin assholes. Now they cancelled my card and are sending me a new one via FedEx. Hopefully it'll be here by 2023. Luckily I have two USAA accounts and can transfer money to my other account and use that card. I have all my automatic payments set up for the card that got compromised though so now I have to change all of that shit around. This is the 4th time in the last year and a half that this has happened.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Someone stole my card info and charged $100 at a gas station in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Fuckin assholes. Now they cancelled my card and are sending me a new one via FedEx. Hopefully it'll be here by 2023. Luckily I have two USAA accounts and can transfer money to my other account and use that card. I have all my automatic payments set up for the card that got compromised though so now I have to change all of that shit around. This is the 4th time in the last year and a half that this has happened.

This shit sucks.
I go thru it a couple times a year with personal and work accounts.
I’d love to see an express lane for the death penalty for these fuckers.