American Revival Apparel Company

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Any one need a super quality optic I just posted this of course KK would get slight discount

I hope it moves.
The nightforce and Trijicon I have listed has generated no interest.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
5xgbgr.jpg
I said MAY.
At this point I am stocking 5.56. I am woefully short on 5.56.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Remind me to do a write up, tomorrow... there is a old saying, Proximity negates training. Not that anyone did anything right after the intial drive by. These guys, apparently have never heard the expression "get off the X".
The shooters were able to produce hits from across the parking lot that were surprising. They had some practice.

The guy that pursued them had some balls and it cost him his life.

Not sure how many bullets they caught but they never seemed to have the fight or flight reflex. Just seems odd to me.

Looking forward to your post tomorrow!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
The shooters were able to produce hits from across the parking lot that were surprising. They had some practice.

The guy that pursued them had some balls and it cost him his life.

Not sure how many bullets they caught but they never seemed to have the fight or flight reflex. Just seems odd to me.

Looking forward to your post tomorrow!

I'm definitely looking forward to @EugenFJR 's post too.

My 100% uneducated opinion is that this guy's got ambushed at a place the attackers chose. They should have gotten the hell out as soon as they could... doesn't really apply to the ones already on the ground after the initial shots.

The shooting competition saying is "if you're not shooting, you're reloading. If you're not reloading, you're moving. If you're not moving, you're dead. "